Galvanized Angle Steel
Galvanized steel is divided into hot-dip galvanized angle steel and cold-dip galvanized steel. Hot-dip galvanized steel is also called hot dip galvanized angle steel or hot-dip zinc angle. The cold galvanizing coating mainly guarantees the full contact between the zinc powder and the steel by...
Galvanized steel is divided into hot-dip galvanized angle steel and cold-dip galvanized steel. Hot-dip galvanized steel is also called hot dip galvanized angle steel or hot-dip zinc angle. The cold galvanizing coating mainly guarantees the full contact between the zinc powder and the steel by the electrochemical principle, and produces the electrode potential difference to carry on the anticorrosion.
hot dip galvanized angle steel
Galvanized steel is also called hot dip galvanized angle steel or hot-dip zinc angle. is the rust after the angle of steel immersed in 500 ℃ molten zinc liquid, so that the surface of the angle iron to adhere to the zinc layer, so as to serve the purpose of anti-corrosion, applicable to a variety of strong acid, alkali mist, such as corrosive environment. Process: Hot-dip galvanized angle Steel Process: angle steel pickling → washing → solvent → drying preheating → hanging plating → cooling → passivation → cleaning → grinding → hot-dip galvanizing completed. Hot-dip galvanized steel galvanized layer thickness uniformity, up to 30-50um, reliability, zinc-plated and steel between the metallurgical combination, become a part of the steel surface, so hot-dip galvanized steel coating durability is more reliable. The raw material of hot dip galvanized angle steel is angle steel, so classify in angle steel.
Cold dip galvanized angle steel
The cold galvanizing process is used to protect the metal from corrosion by using a zinc filler coating, which is coated on the protected surface by any coating method, and after drying, the zinc filler coating is formed and the zinc content in the drying coating is (up to 95%). Suitable for repairs (that is, in the course of repair work, only in the protected steel surface damage, as long as the repair surface can be applied again). Cold-Dip galvanizing process is used for anti-corrosion of various steel products and structures. Cold galvanized coating mainly through the electrochemical principle of anti-corrosion, it is necessary to ensure the full contact between zinc powder and steel, produce electrode potential difference, so the steel surface treatment is very important. Spraying cold galvanized before, should choose mechanical derusting (sandblasting, shot blasting, etc.), so that the steel surface cleanliness reached ISO 85o1-1 SA 2.5, the equivalent of GB 8923 sa level 2.5. It is defined as: "Steel after mechanical derusting, no oil on the surface, no rust, no oxidation of the skin and other dirt, or only a slight trace; 95% steel surface by steel pill (sand) impact, exposing the luster of metal. "
Advantages of steel angle bar
1, The processing costs are low: hot-dip galvanized rust-proof costs than other paint coating costs;
2. Durable: Hot-dip galvanized steel has a surface gloss, zinc layer uniformity, no leakage plating, no diliu, strong adhesion, strong anti-corrosion characteristics, in the suburbs, the standard hot-dip galvanized rust thickness can be maintained for more than 50 years without patching In urban or offshore areas, the standard hot-dip galvanized rust-proof layer can be maintained for 20 years without repair;
3. Good reliability: galvanized coating and steel between the metallurgical combination, become a part of the steel surface, so the durability of the coating is more reliable;
4. The toughness of the coating is strong: The galvanized layer forms a special metallurgical structure, This structure can withstand mechanical damage during transportation and use
5. Comprehensive protection: plating parts can be plated with zinc, even in depressions, sharp corners and hidden places can be fully protected;
6. Save time and effort: galvanized process than other coating construction method faster, and can avoid the installation of the site after the time required to brush.