904l Stainless Steel Sheet
General Characteristic s of 904l Stainless Steel sheet 904l Stainless Steel sheet is a completely austenitic structure, compared with the general austenite stainless steel with high molybdenum content, 904l Stainless Steel sheet is insensitive to the precipitation of ferrite and α phase. Because...
General Characteristics of 904l Stainless Steel sheet
904l Stainless Steel sheet is a completely austenitic structure, compared with the general austenite stainless steel with high molybdenum content, 904l Stainless Steel sheet is insensitive to the precipitation of ferrite and α phase.
Because 904l Stainless Steel sheet carbon content is very low (maximum 0.02%), so in the general heat treatment and welding conditions, there will be no carbide precipitation. This eliminates the general heat treatment and the current risk of intergranular corrosion after welding. Because of the high chromium-nickel-molybdenum content and the addition of copper elements, 904l Stainless Steel sheet can be passivated even in reductive environments such as sulfuric acid and formic acid. High nickel content also has a lower corrosion rate in the active state. In pure sulfuric acid in the concentration range of 0~98%, the 904l Stainless Steel sheet temperature can be as high as 40 degrees Celsius. The corrosion resistance of pure phosphoric acid in 0~85% concentration range is very good. In industrial phosphoric acid produced by wet process, impurities have a strong influence on corrosion resistance.
904l Stainless Steel sheet corrosion resistance is superior to ordinary stainless steel in all kinds of phosphoric acid. In the strongly oxidizing nitric acid, 904l Stainless Steel sheet has lower corrosion resistance than the high alloyed steel grades without molybdenum. In hydrochloric acid, the use of 904l Stainless Steel sheet is limited to a lower concentration of 1-2%. In this concentration range. 904L corrosion resistance is better than conventional stainless steel. 904l Stainless Steel sheet Steel has high resistance to pitting corrosion. It is also good to resist crevice corrosion in chloride solution. The high nickel content of 904L reduces the corrosion rate at the pits and crevices. Normal austenitic stainless steels can be sensitive to stress corrosion in a chloride-rich environment when the temperature is above 60 degrees Celsius, reducing the sensitivity by increasing the nickel content of stainless steel. Due to high nickel content, 904L has a high resistance to stress corrosion cracking in chloride solution, concentrated hydroxide solution and hydrogen sulfide-rich environment.
Application of 904l Stainless Steel sheet
* Petroleum, petrochemical equipment, such as reactors in petrochemical equipment.
* The storage and transportation of sulfuric acid, such as heat exchanger.
* Power Plant flue gas desulfurization device, the main use of the site are: Absorber tower body, flue, wall door, inner parts, sprinkler system.
* Scrubbers and fans in organic acid treatment systems.
* Sea water treatment equipment, seawater heat exchanger, paper industry equipment, sulfuric acid, nitric acid equipment, acid making, pharmaceutical industry and other chemical equipment, pressure vessels, food equipment.
* Pharmaceutical Factory: Centrifuges, reactors, etc.
* Plant food: soy sauce cans, cooking wine, salt cans, equipment and dressings.
* For dilute sulfuric acid strong corrosive medium 904L is a matching steel grade
Our service include
Process service: cutting , bending , surface treatment, embossing , packing.
Shipping service: our own shipping agent, the shipment can be start very fast, and the price is low.
Sample servce: for the requiement of the client, we can provide the sample for free.
Other service:we welcome friend from world wide to come to visit our company, we hope to build long term business with you.