Stainless Steel PlateStainless steel is essentially a low carbon steel which contains chromium at 10% or more by weight.The corrosion resistance and other useful properties of the steel are enhanced by increased chromium content and the addition of other elements such as molybdenum, nickel, and nitrogen. It is one of the most commonly used forms of stainless steel and is used to manufacture parts and products for a wide range of applications. Its properties: High corrosion resistance.
Jinjufeng is willing to become your most reliable long-term partners. Buy discount stainless steel plate and wholesale it at cheap price from us now!
1.Strong corrosion resistance: stainless steel is iron carbon and some metal elements of the alloy, which contains a lot of chromium, nickel metal, has a strong corrosion resistance.
2.High temperature oxidation resistance: stainless steel plate with high temperature oxidation resistance.
3.Stainless steel plate can keep the surface clean, heat transfer performance than other metal with high thermal conductivity is better.
Stainless steel plate is widely used in building decoration, hotel facilities, shopping malls, glass handrails, public facilities and other places. By the High-precision automatic pipe-making equipment, through its own etching welding, roll forming, in the absence of any metal filler, filled with gas protection (inside and outside the pipe) welding, welding mode for TIG process, and on-line solid-Solution eddy current testing.
- The 316l stainless steel sheet has less Carbon to promote resistance to intergranular attack after welding has taken place, which is often used in marine environments, aerospace and chemical applications including fuel cells.Read More
- Product Introduction of the 904L stainless steel plate: Grades information: China Brand: 00Cr20Ni25Mo4.5Cu Tak Sign Number: 1.4539 American Sign No.: N08904 European Standard: 904L 904L Stainless steel plate is divided into: hot-rolled stainless steel plate, cold-rolled...Read More
- General Characteristic s of 904l Stainless Steel sheet 904l Stainless Steel sheet is a completely austenitic structure, compared with the general austenite stainless steel with high molybdenum content, 904l Stainless Steel sheet is insensitive to the precipitation of ferrite...Read More
- General Characteristic s of 2205 Stainless Steel Plate The yield strength of 2205 duplex stainless steels is one-fold higher than that of ordinary austenitic stainless steels, which allows designers to reduce weight when designing products, making the alloy more price...Read More
- 321 stainless steel plate is used in the field of chemical, coal and oil industry, which has high resistance to grain boundary corrosion, and it has difficult parts for building materials and heat treatment. Chemical Composition(WT%) C ≤ 0.08 Si ≤ 1.00 Mn ≤ 2.00 Cr: 17.0 to...Read More
- Product Introduction of the 202 Stainless Steel plate: 202 Stainless Steel plate belongs to the low nickel high manganese steel.The nickel content is generally below 4%, manganese content is about 8%, it is nickel-saving stainless steel.202 stainless steel is superior than...Read More
- 1.Product Introduction of the 310S stainless steel plate: 310S also known as 0Cr25Ni20 Stainless Steel 310S Plate offeredcomprise UNS S30900/S30908 austenitic stainless steel finish which makes it suitable for use in applications involving elevated temperatures. Further, the...Read More
- 1.Product Introduction of the stainless steel sheet 304: Basic information: Grade:300 Series Standard: ASTM, AISI, DIN, EN, JIS Length: <=6000mm Thickness:0.3-3.0mm; >3.0mm, Form 0.2mm to 60mm Width: Width: <1500mm Place of Origin:Jiangsu, China (Mainland)...Read More
- 1.Product Introduction of the 4x8 stainless steel sheet: Packaging and shipping of 4x8 stainless steel sheet 1.with wooden pallets, or film covered, in the containers. 2.Export standard package or as the customers' demands. 3.seaworthy wooden cases. 4.with or without edge...Read More
- 1.Product Introduction of the Marine grade stainless steel sheet: length:normally 6000mm,or any length; width:1000/1500/2000/1800mm thickness:0.3mm-120mm; surface:2B; Processing way:cold drawn./hot rolled. By adding element Mo to 316 stainless steel, the corrosion resistance...Read More
- 1.Product Introduction of the 316 stainless steel sheet: Chemical Composition(%) of 316 stainless steel sheet C ≤ 0.03 Si ≤ 1.00 Mn ≤ 2.00 P ≤ 0.035 S ≤ 0.03 Ni: 10.0-14.0 Cr: 16.0-18.0 Mo: 2.0-3.0 Detailed description of 316 stainless steel sheet Length: 1000 to 6000mm or...Read More
- stainless steel plate 316L, according to the test: 316L stainless steel plate due to the addition of Mo, corrosion resistance, in particular, excellent resistance to pitting, high temperature strength is also good, excellent processing hardening (weak magnetic after...Read More