Stainless Steel SheetStainless steel sheet is corroded by atmosphere, steam and water and other weak medium. Stainless steel sheet has a bright and clean surface, which also has the advantages of high plasticity, toughness and mechanical strength, acid, alkali gas, solution and other media corrosion. It is an alloy steel that is not easy to rust, but will absolutely not rust. This alloy may be considered for applications beyond this temperature range, but there are some limitations, especially when applied to welded structures.
Jinjufeng is willing to become your most reliable long-term partners. Buy discount 201 Stainless Steel and wholesale 201 Stainless Steel at cheap price from us now!
Stainless steel sheet is produced in nearly all types except the free machining and certain martensitic grades. Sheet from the conventional grades is almost exclusively produced on continuous mills. Hand mill production is usually confined to alloys that cannot be produced economically on continuous mills, such as certain high-temperature alloys.
Stainless steel plates are used everywhere in ship manufacturing, aircraft manufacturing, automobile industry, construction industry and so on. The application of stainless steel plate is so extensive that it basically involves various industries and fields.
- 1.Product Introduction of the stainless steel seamless pipe: Basic information: Advantage Of Stainless Steel Sheet Mirror: High gloss, No Scratches PVD Color Coating, Metallic Finish mirror finish stainless steel sheet, also known as mirror panels, with grinding fluid through...Read More
- 1.Product Introduction of the Food Grade Stainless Steel Sheet: Basic information: 2.Food Grade Stainless Steel refers to meet the hygienic standard GB 9684-2011 requirements of stainless steel material, its lead content is much lower than the general stainless steel....Read More
- 1.Product Introduction of the 202 Stainless Steel Sheet: Specification : 202 Stainless Steel Sheet 202 stainless steel plate is one of 200 series stainless steel, the GB model is 1Cr18Mn8Ni5N. 202 stainless steel plate is widely used in building decoration, municipal...Read More
- 301 Stainless Steel Sheet Mechanical Properties Tensile Strength σb (MPa) ≥ 520 Conditional Yield Strength σ0.2 (MPa) ≥ 205 Elongation Rate δ5 (％) ≥ 40 Shrinkage Rate of Section ψ(％) ≥ 60 Hardness ≤187HB; ≤90HRB; ≤200HV 301 Stainless Steel Sheet Heat Treatment Specifications...Read More
- Product Introduction of the ss sheet 304: Basic information: 304L is a versatile stainless steel that is widely used in the production of equipment and parts requiring good comprehensive performance (corrosion resistance and formability). Chemical Composition P ≤ 0.035 S ≤...Read More
- 1.Product Introduction of the 1.5mm thick stainless steel plate: Basic information: 2.Shipping And Package of the 1.5mm thick stainless steel plate: 1. Shipping:We will arrange the shipment within 7---15 working days after we get the order 2.Package :Standard seaworthy...Read More
- Product Introduction of the 2205 Stainless Steel Sheet: 2205 Stainless steel sheet is divided into cold-rolled sheet and hot rolled sheet. Common size Thickness: 3.0mm-10.0mm, width of 1800mm and 2000mm two width length: 6000mm above (can be cut according to guest...Read More
- 304 Cold Rolled Stainless Steel Sheet is widely used as a kind of chromium - nickel stainless steel. As a popular steel, it has the features of corrosion resistance, good heat resistance, high strength in low temperature, easy to process on punching, bending and other thermal...Read More
- 1.Product Introduction of the 2b Finish Stainless Steel Sheet: Basic information: 2.Product Qualification of the 2b Finish Stainless Steel Sheet: 3.Shipping And Package of the 2b Finish Stainless Steel Sheet: Packing : Standard Export seaworthy packing, full wrapped with...Read More
- 304 stainless steel has excellent corrosion-resistant properties and good resistance to intergranular corrosion. General characteristics 304 stainless steel plate surface appearance and the use of the possibility of diversification, good corrosion resistance, longer...Read More
- General Characteristics 304 stainless steel sheet surface appearance and use of the possibility of diversification Good corrosion resistance, longer durability than ordinary steel Good corrosion resistance High strength, so the possibility of thin sheet use is large High...Read More
- Stainless Steel Action 304 Stainless Sheet is divided into two kinds of hot and cold rolling, including the thickness of 0.02-4 mm thin sheet and the 4.5-100 mm medium sheet. 304 Stainless Sheet surface is bright and clean, have high plasticity, toughness and mechanical...Read More