304L Stainless Steel SheetWhen it comes time to pick a material for your product or manufacturing process, characteristics such as weight, strength, corrosion resistance, and cost are usually top of mind. That is what has made stainless steel such an important metal for the past one hundred years. With so many alloys to choose from, there most likely is a stainless steel that is perfect for your application at a cost that makes sense. And one of the top options you will want to consider is alloy 304L.
304L is a universal stainless steel widely used in the manufacture of equipment and parts requiring good overall performance (corrosion resistance and formability). It is a low carbon variant of 304 stainless steel for welding applications. The lower carbon content minimizes the amount of carbides precipitated in the heat-affected zone close to the weld seams, which may lead to intergranular corrosion (weld erosion) of stainless steel in some environments.
304L stainless steel is a first choice for items including sinks, tabletops, coffee pots, stoves, refrigerators, and liquid dispensers. One of the most common uses of 304L stainless steel has traditionally been for kitchen utensils, including pots, pans, and flatware.
All 304L stainless steel sheet products are competitive in high quality and cheap price. We're mainly specialized in wholesale service, welcome to buy discount 304L stainless steel sheet here with us.
- Stainless Steel 316 or 316L SS is a Chromium-Nickel stainless steel with added molybdenum to increase corrosion resistance and mechanical properties. It is non-magnetic in the annealed condition and not hardenable by heat treatment.Read More
- 304L Stainless Steel Plate is one of the most versatile and widely used varieties of stainless plate. It is a relatively low cost stainless product and used in a variety of applications. With excellent low temperature properties,good welding characteristics and excellent...Read More
- 1.Product Introduction of the stainless steel sheet 0.2mm : Basic information: Model number: 200 Series/300 Series/400series Standard: ASTM, AISI, GB, JIS Technique: Cold Rolled Hot Rolled Surface treatment: Coated or as your requirement Model Number scope/ Available Steel...Read More
- 1.Product Introduction of the stainless steel sheet price per kg: Basic information: Model number: 200 Series/300 Series/400 Standard: ASTM, AISI, GB, JIS Technique: Cold Rolled Hot Rolled Surface treatment: Coated or as your requirement Model Number scope/ Available Steel...Read More
- Tisco stainless steel sheet is quite popular with the advantages of good corrosion resistance, heat resistance, low-temperature strength and mechanical properties, stamping bending and other hot processing, no heat treatment hardening phenomenon. Tisco stainless steel sheet...Read More