Stainless Steel SheetStainless steel sheet is corroded by atmosphere, steam and water and other weak medium. Stainless steel sheet has a bright and clean surface, which also has the advantages of high plasticity, toughness and mechanical strength, acid, alkali gas, solution and other media corrosion. It is an alloy steel that is not easy to rust, but will absolutely not rust. This alloy may be considered for applications beyond this temperature range, but there are some limitations, especially when applied to welded structures.
Jinjufeng is willing to become your most reliable long-term partners. Buy discount 201 Stainless Steel and wholesale 201 Stainless Steel at cheap price from us now!
Stainless steel sheet is produced in nearly all types except the free machining and certain martensitic grades. Sheet from the conventional grades is almost exclusively produced on continuous mills. Hand mill production is usually confined to alloys that cannot be produced economically on continuous mills, such as certain high-temperature alloys.
Stainless steel plates are used everywhere in ship manufacturing, aircraft manufacturing, automobile industry, construction industry and so on. The application of stainless steel plate is so extensive that it basically involves various industries and fields.
- Stainless Steel 316 or 316L SS is a Chromium-Nickel stainless steel with added molybdenum to increase corrosion resistance and mechanical properties. It is non-magnetic in the annealed condition and not hardenable by heat treatment.Read More
- The 316l stainless steel sheet has less Carbon to promote resistance to intergranular attack after welding has taken place, which is often used in marine environments, aerospace and chemical applications including fuel cells.Read More
- Product Introduction of the 904L stainless steel plate: Grades information: China Brand: 00Cr20Ni25Mo4.5Cu Tak Sign Number: 1.4539 American Sign No.: N08904 European Standard: 904L 904L Stainless steel plate is divided into: hot-rolled stainless steel plate, cold-rolled...Read More
- General Characteristic s of 904l Stainless Steel sheet 904l Stainless Steel sheet is a completely austenitic structure, compared with the general austenite stainless steel with high molybdenum content, 904l Stainless Steel sheet is insensitive to the precipitation of ferrite...Read More
- General Characteristic s of 2205 Stainless Steel Plate The yield strength of 2205 duplex stainless steels is one-fold higher than that of ordinary austenitic stainless steels, which allows designers to reduce weight when designing products, making the alloy more price...Read More
- 321 stainless steel plate is used in the field of chemical, coal and oil industry, which has high resistance to grain boundary corrosion, and it has difficult parts for building materials and heat treatment. Chemical Composition(WT%) C ≤ 0.08 Si ≤ 1.00 Mn ≤ 2.00 Cr: 17.0 to...Read More
- Product Introduction of the 202 Stainless Steel plate: 202 Stainless Steel plate belongs to the low nickel high manganese steel.The nickel content is generally below 4%, manganese content is about 8%, it is nickel-saving stainless steel.202 stainless steel is superior than...Read More
- 1.Product Introduction of the 310S stainless steel plate: 310S also known as 0Cr25Ni20 Stainless Steel 310S Plate offeredcomprise UNS S30900/S30908 austenitic stainless steel finish which makes it suitable for use in applications involving elevated temperatures. Further, the...Read More
- 1.Product Introduction of the stainless steel sheet 304: Basic information: Grade:300 Series Standard: ASTM, AISI, DIN, EN, JIS Length: <=6000mm Thickness:0.3-3.0mm; >3.0mm, Form 0.2mm to 60mm Width: Width: <1500mm Place of Origin:Jiangsu, China (Mainland)...Read More
- 1.Product Introduction of the 4x8 stainless steel sheet: Packaging and shipping of 4x8 stainless steel sheet 1.with wooden pallets, or film covered, in the containers. 2.Export standard package or as the customers' demands. 3.seaworthy wooden cases. 4.with or without edge...Read More
- 1.Product Introduction of the Marine grade stainless steel sheet: length:normally 6000mm,or any length; width:1000/1500/2000/1800mm thickness:0.3mm-120mm; surface:2B; Processing way:cold drawn./hot rolled. By adding element Mo to 316 stainless steel, the corrosion resistance...Read More
- 1.Product Introduction of the 316 stainless steel sheet: Chemical Composition(%) of 316 stainless steel sheet C ≤ 0.03 Si ≤ 1.00 Mn ≤ 2.00 P ≤ 0.035 S ≤ 0.03 Ni: 10.0-14.0 Cr: 16.0-18.0 Mo: 2.0-3.0 Detailed description of 316 stainless steel sheet Length: 1000 to 6000mm or...Read More