Stainless Steel CoilStainless steel coil is simply said to be an extension of ultra-thin stainless steel plate. It is a kind of narrow and long steel plate which can meet the needs of different industrial sectors to produce all kinds of metal or mechanical products. Cold rolled stainless steel coil is one of our popular products. Both hot rolled and cold rolled with all kinds of surface width thickness can be supplied. Our products are widely use in medical equipment, food industry, construction material, kitchen utensils etc. We're mainly engaged in wholesale service, welcome to buy discount Stainless steel coil here from us.
Stainless steel coil plate is divided into austenitic, ferrite, martensite, duplex (ferrite - austenite) stainless steel cold rolling coil and stainless steel hot rolling coil.
The three major classes of stainless steel are: Austenitic: Chromium-nickel-iron alloys with 16-26% chromium, 6-22% nickel (Ni), and low carbon content, with non-magnetic properties (if annealed - working it at low temperatures, then heated and cooled). Nickel increases corrosion resistance.
The stainless steel coil is widely used in construction machine building container manufacturing shipbuilding bridges and so on tube/pipe making, building material, kitchen sinks/cutlery , baths , elevators , automotive application , industrial application , hardware-tools , etc .
- 201 Brushed Stainless Steel Coil is widely used in construction field, ships building industry, petroleum & chemical industries war and electricity industries.
If you're looking for the 201 Brushed Stainless Steel Coil, welcome to contact our factory. As one of the...Read More
- Ss 316L Coil is a hot-sale product of our company. Relying on its good quality, high reliability and perfect corrosion resistance, it is widely used in various industry.Read More
- 1.Product Introduction of the 316L mirror stainless steel roll : Basic information: Model number: 200 series Standard: ASTM, GB, JIS Technique: Cold Rolled or hot rolled hairline, sand blast, satin brush, etching, etc Application: Machinery, Medical Industry, Construction...Read More
- 1.Product Introduction of the Cold Rolled Coil : Basic information: Cold Rolled coil (English name is cold rolled coil), is the hot-rolled coil as raw material, at room temperature at the recrystallization temperature under the rolling of the product. More used in automobile...Read More
- 1.More detailed description of the Tisco Stainless Steel Coil Tisco Stainless Steel Coil tisco stainless steel is currently the largest stainless steel production base, is also an important international stainless steel manufacturers, is the only full process stainless steel...Read More
- 1.Product Introduction of the 310s steel coil suppliers : Basic information: Technique: Cold Ro lled or hot rolled hairline, sand blast, satin brush, etching, etc Application: Machinery, Medical Industry, Construction field, ships building industry, petroleum, chemical...Read More
- 310s stainless steel mirror roll is widely used in chemical industry, food, medicine, papermaking, petroleum, atomic energy and other industries, as well as various parts and components of construction, kitchen utensils, tableware, vehicles and household appliances.Read More
- The steel coil prices combining excellent high temperature properties with good ductility and weldability, is designed for high temperature service. It resists oxidation in continuous service at temperatures up to 1150°C provided reducing sulphur gases are not present.Read More
- 316 Stainless Steel provides the best resistance to pitting and corrosion of any of the austenitic (300 series) stainless steels. Extremely ductile, with excellent strength at elevated temperatures, this coil can easily be formed or welded with common tools.Read More
- 1.Product Introduction of the stainless steel coil manufacturers : Basic information: Model number: 300 series Standard: ASTM, GB, JIS Technique: Cold Rolled or hot rolled hairline, sand blast, satin brush, etching, etc Features: accurate dimensions Stock: Always in stock...Read More
- Rolled Steel coil, also known as coil steeL, is shaped into rolls by hot pressing and cold pressing. In order to facilitate storage and transportation, make various processing (such as processing into steel plate, steel belt, etc.) more convenient, it emerged at the right moment.Read More
- 1.Product Introduction of the stainless steel sheet in coil : Basic information: Model number: 300 series Standard: ASTM, GB, JIS Technique: Cold Rolled or hot rolled hairline, sand blast, satin brush, etching, etc Features: accurate dimensions Stock: Always in stock Edge:...Read More