Stainless Steel CoilStainless steel coil is simply said to be an extension of ultra-thin stainless steel plate. It is a kind of narrow and long steel plate which can meet the needs of different industrial sectors to produce all kinds of metal or mechanical products. Cold rolled stainless steel coil is one of our popular products. Both hot rolled and cold rolled with all kinds of surface width thickness can be supplied. Our products are widely use in medical equipment, food industry, construction material, kitchen utensils etc. We're mainly engaged in wholesale service, welcome to buy discount Stainless steel coil here from us.
Stainless steel coil plate is divided into austenitic, ferrite, martensite, duplex (ferrite - austenite) stainless steel cold rolling coil and stainless steel hot rolling coil.
The three major classes of stainless steel are: Austenitic: Chromium-nickel-iron alloys with 16-26% chromium, 6-22% nickel (Ni), and low carbon content, with non-magnetic properties (if annealed - working it at low temperatures, then heated and cooled). Nickel increases corrosion resistance.
The stainless steel coil is widely used in construction machine building container manufacturing shipbuilding bridges and so on tube/pipe making, building material, kitchen sinks/cutlery , baths , elevators , automotive application , industrial application , hardware-tools , etc .
- stainless steel sheet sheet coil is divided into austenitic, ferrite, martensite, dual-phase (ferrite-austenitic) Stainless steel cold rolling sheet coil and stainless steel hot rolled sheet coil. Stainless Steel Sheet Coil Series and Performance Stainless Steel Sheet With...Read More
- 201 stainless steel coil, with a certain acid, alkali resistance, high density, no bubble polishing, no pinhole and other characteristics, is the production of a variety of case, strap bottom cover high-quality materials. Mainly used for decorative pipe, industrial pipe, some...Read More
- Owing to its corrosion-free and abrasion free features, this coil is widely used in Food Industries, Chemical Industries, Electrielcal Industries, Genrater Industries, Shaft Industries, Cement Industries, Gas Industries Power Project.Read More
- The 304 steel coil is widely used in Machinery, Medical Industry, onstruction field, ships building industry, petroleum and chemical industries.Read More
- 316l stainless steel coil is mainly used in welding applications where corrosion resistance is a concern. Welding Application includes Chemical Industry, Paper Industry Equipment, Pharmaceutical Processing Equipment.Read More
- The 304 mirror stainless steel coil is part of the austenitic family of stainless steel. 304 grades contain a lower level of carbon than 302 and 304/304L has a lower carbon level than straight grade 304. It has very good drawability and excellent corrosion resistance in...Read More
- The 304 hot rolled stainless steel coil is made with 18 percent chromium and 8 percent nickel. It is Ideal for a wide variey of home and commercial applications, Alloy 304 exhibits excellent corrosion resistance and has a high ease of fabrication, outstanding formability.Read More
- 1.Product Introduction of the galvanized steel coil: Basic information: We can supply various Galvanized Steel Coils which conform to the national standards completely and are widely used. Features Specifications: Galvanized Steel Coils 1, Reference Standard: GB/T2518-2004,...Read More
- 1.Product Introduction of the 201 stainless steel coil 1.Product Introduction of the 201 stainless steel coil : Basic information: Model number: 200 series Standard: ASTM, GB, JIS Technique: Cold Rolled or hot rolled hairline, sand blast, satin brush, etching, etc...Read More
- 1.Product Introduction of the steel sheets coil: Basic information: Stainless Steel Sheet Sheet Coil stainless steel sheet sheet coil is divided into austenitic, ferrite, martensite, dual-phase (ferrite-austenitic) Stainless steel cold rolling sheet coil and stainless steel...Read More
- 1.Product Introduction of the hot rolled stainless steel coil: Basic information: Model number: 300 series Standard: ASTM, GB, JIS Thickness: 0.3-3mm Width: 10-1500mm Technique: Cold Rolled or hot rolled Surface: 2B, BA, NO. 1, NO. 4, NO. 8, 8K, mirror, checkered, embossed,...Read More
- 316L stainless steel, also known as titanium Steel, 316L fine steel, Titanium Steel.
Material Grade: 00cr17ni14mo2 add Mo(2~3%), excellent corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, creep resistance can be excellent.Read More