304 Stainless Steel CoilThe 304 stainless steel coil is made with 18 percent chromium and 8 percent nickel. It is a corrosion-resistant metal that is widely used for various applications.
Jinjufeng offer as wide range 04 stainless steel coil of cheap price and processing capabilities for your company's needs. welcome to wholesalea and buy discount 304 stainless steel coil here from us.
1. Environmental protection and hygiene: eliminate red water, blue and green water, and hidden water problems, no odor, no harmful substances precipitation to maintain pure water quality, no lead harmless to human health.
2. Abrasion resistance: the surface is beautiful, clean, bright and durable for a long time without scratches, rust and fracture.
3. Low temperature resistance: stainless steel water pipe and tap Angle valve for kitchen and bathroom will never break.
4. Excellent thermal expansion performance and thermal insulation performance: it has slow thermal expansion and cold shrinkage, good thermal insulation performance.
304 is the most common type of steel, which has the advantages of corrosion resistance, heat resistance, low temperature strength, good mechanical properties. It has the good performance of deep stamping, bending and other normal temperature processing, which is widely used for indoor piping, water heater, bathtub, boiler, auto parts (window cleaner, return pipe), medical machinery, building materials, chemistry, food industry, textile industry, dairy industry, ship parts (non-magnetic)
- Product Introduction of the No.1 Finish Stainless Steel Coil 304: Basic information: stainless steel is currently the largest stainless steel production base, is also an important international stainless steel manufacturers, is the only full process stainless steel production...Read More
- 1.Product Introduction of the 201 hot rolled stainless steel coil: The stainless steel strip coil is simply an extension of the ultra-thin stainless steel plate. It is mainly to meet the needs of different industrial sectors to produce all kinds of metal or mechanical...Read More
- How to Identify 304 stainless steel coils Usually used as decorative tube plate of stainless steel mostly austenitic 304 material, generally is non-magnetic or weak magnetic, but due to smelting chemical composition fluctuations or different processing State may also appear...Read More
- The 304 steel coil is widely used in Machinery, Medical Industry, onstruction field, ships building industry, petroleum and chemical industries.Read More
- The 304 hot rolled stainless steel coil is made with 18 percent chromium and 8 percent nickel. It is Ideal for a wide variey of home and commercial applications, Alloy 304 exhibits excellent corrosion resistance and has a high ease of fabrication, outstanding formability.Read More
- 1.Product Introduction of the galvanized steel coil: Basic information: We can supply various Galvanized Steel Coils which conform to the national standards completely and are widely used. Features Specifications: Galvanized Steel Coils 1, Reference Standard: GB/T2518-2004,...Read More
- 1.Product Introduction of the 201 stainless steel coil 1.Product Introduction of the 201 stainless steel coil : Basic information: Model number: 200 series Standard: ASTM, GB, JIS Technique: Cold Rolled or hot rolled hairline, sand blast, satin brush, etching, etc...Read More
- 1.Product Introduction of the steel sheets coil: Basic information: Stainless Steel Sheet Sheet Coil stainless steel sheet sheet coil is divided into austenitic, ferrite, martensite, dual-phase (ferrite-austenitic) Stainless steel cold rolling sheet coil and stainless steel...Read More
- 1.Product Introduction of the hot rolled stainless steel coil: Basic information: Model number: 300 series Standard: ASTM, GB, JIS Thickness: 0.3-3mm Width: 10-1500mm Technique: Cold Rolled or hot rolled Surface: 2B, BA, NO. 1, NO. 4, NO. 8, 8K, mirror, checkered, embossed,...Read More
- 1.Product Introduction of the 304 cold rolled stainless steel coil : Basic information: Model number: 300 series Standard: ASTM, GB, JIS Technique: Cold Rolled or hot rolled hairline, sand blast, satin brush, etching, etc Application: Machinery, Medical Industry, Construction...Read More