Stainless Steel CoilStainless steel coil is simply said to be an extension of ultra-thin stainless steel plate. It is a kind of narrow and long steel plate which can meet the needs of different industrial sectors to produce all kinds of metal or mechanical products. Cold rolled stainless steel coil is one of our popular products. Both hot rolled and cold rolled with all kinds of surface width thickness can be supplied. Our products are widely use in medical equipment, food industry, construction material, kitchen utensils etc. We're mainly engaged in wholesale service, welcome to buy discount Stainless steel coil here from us.
Stainless steel coil plate is divided into austenitic, ferrite, martensite, duplex (ferrite - austenite) stainless steel cold rolling coil and stainless steel hot rolling coil.
The three major classes of stainless steel are: Austenitic: Chromium-nickel-iron alloys with 16-26% chromium, 6-22% nickel (Ni), and low carbon content, with non-magnetic properties (if annealed - working it at low temperatures, then heated and cooled). Nickel increases corrosion resistance.
The stainless steel coil is widely used in construction machine building container manufacturing shipbuilding bridges and so on tube/pipe making, building material, kitchen sinks/cutlery , baths , elevators , automotive application , industrial application , hardware-tools , etc .
- High completeness material products.Read More
- Essential Description Widely used in industrial products, and can also be used in making commodities; Excellent capacity of corrosion resistence and antibacterial property; Made by top class technique, monolithic quality exceeds other similar products. Chemical Composition...Read More
- Type 201 Stainless Steel is an austenitic chromium-nickel-manganese stainless steel which was developed to conserve nickel. It is is a lower cost alternative to conventional Cr-Ni stainless steels such as 301 and 304. In this case, our Stainless Steel Coil 201 is widely used...Read More
- In the low NI austenitic stainless steel and 200 series stainless steel may replace 300 series of part of the market. 202 stainless steel coil is an ideal heat transfer product for old units to be reformed and new equipment to be manufactured. It can be widely used in...Read More
- Processing of stainless steel coil 310s: There are high-tech equipments to processing stainless coils and sheets/plates with skilled workers. Cut to length Decoiling and slitting Grinding and brushing Film protection Plasma and water jet cutting Folding and embossing Details...Read More
- 1.Product Introduction of the 301 Stainless Steel Coil : Basic information: Model number: 300 series Standard: ASTM, GB, JIS Technique: Cold Rolled or hot rolled, hairline, sand blast, satin brush, etching, etc Features: accurate dimensions Stock: Always in stock Edge: slit...Read More
- Product Definition stainless steel coil 316L, also known as titanium Steel, 316L fine steel. Titanium Steel Material Grade: 00cr17ni14mo2 add Mo(2~3%), excellent corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, creep resistance can be excellent. Thickness:0.3mm-3.0mm...Read More
- Product Introduction of the No.1 Finish Stainless Steel Coil 304: Basic information: stainless steel is currently the largest stainless steel production base, is also an important international stainless steel manufacturers, is the only full process stainless steel production...Read More
- 316 Stainless Steel Coil(UNS S30400/S30403, EN 1.4301/1.4307) is most widely used Austenitic stainless steel. It accounts for more than 50% of all stainless steel produced, represents between 50% and 60% of world's consumption of stainless materials and finds applications in...Read More
- Mirror stainless steel coil has advantages of corrosion resistance, heat resistance and good mechanical properties. Its room temperature processing performance is good, which can resist food processing medium (but with concentrated acid and chloride composition state of high...Read More
- 1.Product Introduction of the 201 hot rolled stainless steel coil: The stainless steel strip coil is simply an extension of the ultra-thin stainless steel plate. It is mainly to meet the needs of different industrial sectors to produce all kinds of metal or mechanical...Read More
- How to Identify 304 stainless steel coils Usually used as decorative tube plate of stainless steel mostly austenitic 304 material, generally is non-magnetic or weak magnetic, but due to smelting chemical composition fluctuations or different processing State may also appear...Read More