1. Stainless steel surface stockpiling with other metallic elements of dust or heterogeneous metal particles attachment,
In moist air, the condensed water between the attachment and the stainless steel connects the two to a micro-cell, triggerin
The electrochemical reaction, the protective film is damaged, which is called electrochemical corrosion.
2. Stainless steel surface adhesion organic juice (such as melon vegetables, noodle soup, phlegm, etc.), in the case of water oxygen,
The organic acid is formed, and the corrosion of the organic acid on the metal surface is long time.
3. Stainless steel surface adhesion containing acid, alkali, salt substances (such as the decoration of the wall of alkali water, lime water spray
Splash), causing localized corrosion.
4. In polluted air (e.g. atmospheres containing large amounts of sulfide, carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxides), cold
Condensate, the formation of sulfuric acid, nitric acid, acetic acid liquid point, causing chemical corrosion. All of the above can cause corrosion of stainless steel surface protective film.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The development of stainless steel
- The trade situation of stainless steel pipe
- Classification of stainless steel tubes
- Stainless Steel Coil Type
- Stainless Steel COIL Tube Use
- Stainless Steel COIL Tube Specifications
- Brief introduction of stainless steel plate
- Stainless Steel plate Performance
- Stainless Steel Marking method
- The processing of steel bar